Assistant Restaurant Manager
We are looking for a passionate, hardworking individual to join our close-knit, reliable team to help run our busy and successful restaurant in the heart of Bamburgh. We pride ourselves on our delicious food and friendly, attentive service.
If you are a supervisor already, and looking for the next step in your career, apply to join our driven and professional team.
- Hard working and reliable
- Strong passion for the hospitality industry and customer experience
- Previous restaurant experience in a management or supervisory role
- Hands on to work approach
- Team player
- Opportunities to progress in our company
- Paid holidays
- Generous tips
- Staff food
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
This is a permanent full-time position. You will work 12 hour shifts and be available some holidays and weekends.
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com